Online Fee Payment
Follow the steps to pay the school fees online.
- If the parent is using the online payment system, then he/she need to register himself/herself and add the students to his/her username. To register or pay the fees, please click on the link given after the step 11 only after reading the steps 2 to 11.
- Parent/guardian need to register the students only once. Once registered, then you can login to the payment website by clicking on the link given after the step 11.
- Click on the ‘New User’ at the bottom of the ‘Sign In’ area. Register giving the details asked. You need to fill all the fields which are marked with star (*). You need to wait for OTP (One Time Password). Enter the OTP you received in your mobile number to complete the registration process. Once registered with Federal Bank, then login using the username and password.
- Click on ‘List Payee'. Select 'Add Payee' from the drop-down.
- Select ‘School’ from the Category and ‘Sacred Heart CMI Public School’ from the list of schools.
- Give the Admission Number of the Student and click on continue.
- If you have given the correct admission number, then the name of the student is displayed.
- If the name of the student is displayed correctly, then click on ‘Confirm’.
- Add the students using the same procedure given above if there is more than one student.
- Once the student is registered, Click on “View all Due Bills” Under payments tab. All due bills for a particular student will be listed. Parent can proceed to pay bill by clicking on “Pay Bills”.
- Till the formalities between the school and bank are completed, there will be only Credit/Debit Card (1.75% + GST of the transaction amount) and FedNet (Free of cost for any number of transactions) facility. Other banks netbanking (Rs 20/- + GST per transaction) facility will be available shortly. To get the other banks available for payment, click here.
History of all payments through this system is available in “Payment History” tab.
For any issues/doubts of online payment, please mail to email@example.com or contact at the the toll free numbers 18004251199 or 18004201199.