Admission to Std XI
Admission to Std XI
Candidates applying to Std XI are expected to secure the following scores in Std X Annual Examination conducted by CBSE, ICSE or any other equivalent examination recognized by CBSE.
Science Stream: Individual scores of 80% and above in English, Mathematics & Science
Commerce Stream: Individual scores of 75% above in English, Mathematics & Social Science.
- English, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics & Computer Science
- English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics
- English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Informatics Practices
- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Mathematics
- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Computer & Economics
- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Informatics Practices
General Rules & Regulations of the School
Please go through General Rules & Regulations given in the Rules & Regulations under the School Tab of the Home Page of this website.
An intensive coaching is provided in all subjects with regular assessments. Performance of each student is monitored graphically and a one hour remedial coaching after school hours, if required, is in practice. Lessons are taken according to the discretion of our experienced teachers, keeping in mind the suitability and the best interests of our students and so private tuitions are discouraged. An effective communication system with the parent is open.
Normal working time is 8:30 am - 4.00 pm. Working days are Monday to Friday. Saturday could be a working day depending on the requirement.
Tentative date to commence the classes for Std XI may fall between 5 – 10 days from the date of publication of CBSE X results.
School does not run hostels directly. There are many hostels near the school which are having good fame and are in existence for long time.
- Fill the online Application Form. Read the instructions well before you start filling the application.
- Submit the printed Application Form along with the Rules and Regulations duly signed at the school office.
- Appear for the Quality Test.
Fees Structure (2017-18)
At the time of Admission:
Admission Fee : 25000.00
Lab Fee (for each lab) : 2500.00
Term I Fee : 15775.00
Term II - July 10 : 8500.00
Term III - Sep 10 : 8500.00
Term IV - Nov 10 : 8500.00
Term V - Jan 10: 8500.00