Admission to Std XI
Admission to Std XI
Candidates applying to Std XI are expected to appear for a Quality Test conducted by the school. Admission Preference List will be prepared based on the Quality Test.
- English, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics & Computer Science
- English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics
- English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Informatics Practices
- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Mathematics
- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Computer & Economics
- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Informatics Practices
General Rules & Regulations of the School
Please go through General Rules & Regulations given in Application Page.
An intensive coaching is provided in all subjects with regular assessments. Performance of each student is monitored and a one hour remedial coaching after school hours, if required, is in practice. Lessons are taken according to the discretion of our experienced teachers, keeping in mind the suitability and the best interests of our students and so private tuitions are discouraged. An effective communication system with the parent is open.
Normal working time is 8:30 am - 3.00 pm. Parents and students must expect the extended class hours in the evening. Normal working days are Monday to Friday. Saturday could be a working day depending on the requirement. Please refer to the annual calendar.
Tentative date to commence the classes for Std XI is between 01-Jun and 15-Jun of the academic year.
- Fill the online Application Form. Read the instructions well before you start filling the application.
- Submit the printed Application Form along with the Rules and Regulations duly signed at the school office.
- Appear for the Quality Test.
Fees Structure (2019-20)
At the time of Admission:
Admission Fee : 25000.00
Lab Fee (for each lab) : 2500.00
Term I Fee : 8350.00
Term II - July 10 : 8850.00
Term III - Sep 10 : 8850.00
Term IV - Nov 10 : 8850.00
Term V - Jan 10: 8850.00