Admission to Std I
Age of Admission
- Student must be 6 years of old as on June 01 of the academic year of the first standard.
- Application to Std I will be available online and only online on the announced days.
How to fill the Online Application
- Read the instructions to fill the application well.
- Go through the fees structure.
- Once you read it well, then tick the check box and click on 'Application for 2016-2017'.
- Go through the Terms and Conditions. If you agree to the Terms and Conditions, then tick the check box and click on 'Accept'
- Now, you will get the online application form if it falls in the given date range.
- Please make sure that the academic year and class of admission is as you want. If not, please do not proceed.
- Name of the student, date of birth of the student, Name of the father and mother of the student must exactly as in the birth certificate. If any change, then it must be supported by documents.
- Any difference in spelling in the name of the student and date of birth will not be entertained at any cost.
- If there is any change in the name of the parents, then it must be supported by One and the Same Certificate issued by the Village Officer.
- If a student belongs to the any of the reserved categories as declared by the government, then the community certificate issued by village officer must be submitted along with the application.
CMI VISION OF EDUCATION is to form leaders who are intellectually competent, spiritually mature, morally upright, psychologically integrated, who will champion the cause of justice, love, truth and peace and who are ever open to further growth.
"To enlighten and enrich the little minds to be a proper human being to serve the society and the world at large."